Established in 1976, Peace River Growers is a family owned whole sale nursery expanding over 50 acres of Hardee County in Central Florida. Over 100 varieties of flowering plants and evergreens are sold in one gallon, 3 gallons, and larger containers. Plant deliveries are scheduled weekly throughout Florida. Trips to Alabama, Georgia, North & South Carolina are easily arranged. Truckers are always welcome.
- Normal payment terms are cash on delivery; unless prior approval is obtained, and dealer is currently licensed according to the Florida Agricultural Bond Law (Florida Statues Sec. 604.15-604.30) such payment shall be cash currency, certified check, or cashier's check. A late charge of 1 1/2% is added to the unpaid balance. Buyers also agree to pay reasonable collection cost.
- Special delivery arrangements can be made, a 10% delivery fee is added if sufficient help for unloading is not provided. Drivers remain with the truck during unloading All materials must be counted and accepted by the buyer at time of unloading.
- Claims for shortages and/or damages must be claimed at the time of delivery. Buyer acknowledges that any person signing documents is a person authorized to sign the same.
- Discounts are available for volume and cash & carry purchases.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sales Tax-exempt Certificate should be completed and returned to us.
- In all circumstances is limited to the purchase price. All claims must be accompanied by sales invoice. Any legal action will be conducted within the county in which Peace River Growers Headquarters.
•Tuesday & Friday: Tampa, St. Pete, Sarasota, Englewood, Punta Gorda, Pt. Charlotte, Ft. Myers & Naples
•Wednesday: Jacksonville & St. Augustine
•Thursday: Orlando and East Coast
•Special Deliveries can be arranged for job-site drops and out of state orders.